We are always looking for good people. In particular, we want to hear from you if you are interested in public service and want to contribute to an important area of Governance and national building. If you are interested in working with us, you can click here to upload your CV.
We have three categories of professional staff:
- Government of India employees. These positions have been approved by the DOPT and MOF.
- Resource Persons: Professional from other organizations on secondment to PMD. This group includes mostly professionals from Maharatna PSUs.
- Interns: Click to see the details.
Performance Management Division (PMD) was established within the Cabinet Secretariat in June, 2009 to implement a Performance Monitoring & Evaluation System. The functions of the PMD, inter-alia, are as under:-
- Design a state-of-the-art performance management system in the Government after a comprehensive review of international best practices.
- Conduct (or organize through premier training institutions) briefing sessions and training programs for officers at various levels in the Government to ensure proper understanding of the performance management system (including guidelines and checklists).
- Maintain records and library of relevant documents.
- Prepare analytical notes and background papers to facilitate development of challenging targets.
- Produce a newsletter to keep stakeholders informed of the latest developments and future plans.
- Create and maintain a website to promote transparency and effective dissemination of performance information.
- Create a knowledge sharing unit to disseminate good practices and advise state governments on the adoption of similar system at the state level.
Creation of posts: In February 2010, Department of Expenditure, with the approval of Finance Minister, conveyed creation of 31 posts. The details of posts vacant in PMD are given below:-
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number|
|1||Director (Central Secretariat Service)||1|
|6||Data Processing Assistant||1|
- The posts against S. No. 1 to 4 are to be filled by Department of Personnel and Training.
- The posts against S. No. 5 & 6 are to be filled by NIC.